Flip book element
Enchanting Sandalwood creates a surprise with spicy blackcurrant combined with the sweet tanginess of mandarin. Its heart reveals the creamy and velvety aspect of sandalwood, emphasized by the femininity of a bouquet of roses and lily of the valley. The base is warm and honey-sweet, combining coumarin with precious Mysore sandalwood.
20 hours diffusion
- Between low light on the higher spectrum to bright indirect light
- Water regularly. In winter, the plant is not actively growing and watering should be reduced to half. Rainwater or distilled water will improve plant performance.
- Fertilize once every 3 weeks with a good soluble plant food. Repot plants that have become overcrowded in early spring.
Moderate growing, durable vine. The little pods growing off the vine will produce a bright red, trumpet-like flower. These flowers look like a tube of lipstick being opened. Flowering can be promoted by not overwatering.
- Partial to full shade; avoid direct sunlight.
- Water thoroughly. allowing soil to become slightly dry to the touch between water applications.
- Fertilize bimonthly.
- Temperature: 18° – 27°C / 65° – 80°F
- Partial to full shade
- High humidity, continually moist soil
- Temperatures of 60-80°F (16-27°C) to thrive.
- Provide fertile, well-drained soil with lots of organic matter
- Fertilize monthly with a balanced, liquid or water soluble fertilizer during the growing season.
Add style and warmth to living and office spaces with this well-designed steel bookcase in a brushed antique brass finish. Can be placed in pairs or multiples for added impact and functionality. Anti-tipping kit included. Fully assembled.
- 35.50W x 12.00D x 76.75H in
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.