Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Philodendron – Heartleaf Cordatum 4″
- Light – Can survive in low light conditions, but grows faster and produces more leaves in medium or bright indirect light. Never put any philodendron plant in direct sun.
- Water – Water well and then allow the top 50% of the soil dry out before watering again.
- Fertilizer – Feed monthly in the spring and summer with a basic houseplant food diluted to 1/2 the recommended strength. Fertilize every other month in the fall and winter. Fast growing plants and need quite a bit of plant food, but should be fertilized only when they are actively producing new leaves.
- Humidity – Basic household humidity is fine though higher humidity encourages larger leaves.
- Temperature – 70°F-80ºF (24C°-27ºC) during the day and above 55º F (13ºC) at night.
11 in stock