Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rabbit Foot Fern 4″
- Misting will help but your likely to need to place the plant on a humidity tray or use a humidifier when the air is dry.
- Provide indirect bright light – avoiding direct sunlight. Direct sunlight will scorch the leaves and turn the rhizomes brown.
- During spring and summer try and keep the soil moist at all times, without leaving the soil soaked.
- A well draining potting soil that is peat based will suffice.
- From the beginning of spring until the end of fall use a diluted liquid feed once every 2 – 3 weeks.
Out of stock